Roof Repair and Replacement
- Roof Repair - Roof repair, the most common form of home repair, can be an emergency or expensive affair. Here are some tips to guide you through the stress and cost of replacing or repairing your roof.
- Roofing Shingles - Are you being ripped off by contractors and vendors? Roof shingles prices vary widely as do the type and quality of shingles. Be sure you understand exactly what you're getting into.
- Types of Roof Shingles - The range of roofing materials available today is mind boggling. Here is a brief guide to the various kinds of shingles and how to pick the right one for your home.
- Asphalt Roofing - For long the cheapest and most loved roofing material, asphalt roof shingles still hold sway in the market. Learn why they are preferred and decide whether you want to use them too.
- Metal Roofing - Though more expensive, metal roofing provides some unique advantages that lead to it being the most popular roofing material in many parts of the world. See why home owners like it.
- Metal Shingle Roofing - A popular form of roofing material that can be easily repaired or considered an option for roof replacement, metal shingles also have some drawbacks you need to learn about.
- Cost of Roofing - Here's some help in estimating your roof repair costs - and finding a negotiating hook to discuss your home repairs with contractors.
- EPDM Roofing - Rubber roofing material is the most counter-intuitive yet intelligent option when it comes to waterproofing your roof. A great informative resource for those considering roof repairs.